Google's "I am feeling lucky" gets a Makeover !! TRY IT OUT !! ~ Hackinthus

Monday, August 27, 2012

Google's "I am feeling lucky" gets a Makeover !! TRY IT OUT !!

TRY IT OUT !!
No wonder,people never use i am feeling lucky option on the google search window,infact some of them directly type their search on the window and the introduction of the instant search had made that button totally useless !!

                 So google thought of giving it a change and When you mouse-over the button, it "spins" like the display on a slot machine and stops on any one of several "I'm Feeling..." phrases, among them: I'm Feeling Doodley, I'm Feeling Stellar, I'm Feeling Puzzled, and I'm Feeling Artistic.Click on one of the phrases, and you're served a page that has to do with a Google effort and/or product or service that's relevant to that particular phrase.
                                             Not only this it will take you the best suited site for that search so that you get relevant search options . Just type what you want to search and click on the i am feeling lucky on the right hand side it will redirect you to the best suited website or link
 
 

You can follow us on Twitter, add us to your circle on Google+ or like our Facebook page.

VIA-techtree
By-Harkirat singh
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More